Back in March of this year I did a short write-up on Plickers: Classroom Clickers Without the Clicking. Plickers is an innovative assessment tool for the classroom that lets teachers ask questions and poll their class with the aid of one device and a collection of visual code cards. It is perfect for the one iPad classroom, or just about any classroom where the teacher owns a smartphone. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should, not least because they just launched version 2.0 of their popular service, and it has never been better!
So, what’s new in version 2.0? Quite a lot actually. Here’s a look at what else to expect:
- Create full questions and answer choices – take advantage of your keyboard to write questions on the web and add them to your Library
- Plan questions for multiple classes – easily manage and reuse questions across classes from your Library
- Teach with Live View – Display questions and answer choices and share real-time results while scanning student responses
- Keep things organized – Edit, archive, and delete; search and filter – we’ve got more options for you to manage your stuff
- Work offline (or online!) – Plickers will keep your data in-sync across the mobile app and website