Lots of people enjoyed my previous post with 5 Chromebook Tips for Teachers, so I decided to follow it up with five MORE quick tips that will help you start the school year in the best possible way with Chromebooks. So, see the presentation below for more Chrome OS tricks.
- Taking Chromebook screenshots
- How to access your Mac or PC from your Chromebook
- Printing with Chromebooks
- How to connect your Chromebook to a projector
- The Hapara Teacher Dashboard
And, if you haven’t seen it already, you may want to check our a previous presentation I did that was a Chromebook 101 for Teachers. Feel free to leave any tips of your own in the comments below.
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”presentation/d/1ss8SFMbxJyh6NoDfOwiOUJBmoiyJlsYkX1ob9IRjaPk/embed” query=”start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000″ width=”667″ height=”429″ /]