Chromebooks seem to be the hot new device that everyone is talking about, so if you are lucky enough to be starting the school year with some of Google’s laptops, check out the quick presentation below that has 5 Chromebooks tips especially for teachers. The tips include…
- Saving to Google Drive instead of the Files app
- A new full screen mode for the latest version of Chrome OS
- The Screen Magnifier that lets you zoom in on specific parts of your screen
- Enabling Caps Lock on a Chromebook
- Help with Offline Apps that make your Chromebook more versatile
You may also want to check out a previous post I did that was a Chromebook 101 for Teachers, and if you liked this, be sure to click through to see the followup to this post that has 5 MORE Chromebook Tips for Teachers.
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”presentation/d/15OkTKmsbGSKKGMNj4dcTbdk8XSKsXiKX-fXdz3mV08I/embed” query=”start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000″ width=”600″ height=”400″ /]